THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXAMPLE OF OUR “NOTICE TO THE PROPERTY OWNER” (Commercial) DOCUMENT WE WILL HAVE YOU FILL OUT PRIOR TO THE INSTALLATION PROCESS…
- Do you have any exposed Decking? Such as open ceilings, car ports, porch or soffit areas where nails might protrude through decking? YES? ____ NO? ____
- Do you have outside water and electrical outlets we can use if the need arises? YES? ____ NO? ____
- Please take valuables/breakables down from the interior walls of the work space. There will be vibrations from the installation of your new roof. Please take the necessary precautions to avoid anything breaking.
- Roofing Materials may be delivered without notice
- First check will be due as soon as materials are delivered unless contract states otherwise.
- Structural issues may cause waviness in the roof. Not a fault or result of the roof installation.
- Replacement of any decking will result in a charge of $50 per sheet. Initials_________
- Are there any existing roof leaks? YES? ____ NO? ____
Please explain and be EXACT in your description on the back of this sheet.
- Home Grown Roofing and Contracting will post a Permit. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE PERMIT UNTIL THE FINAL ROOF INSPECTION IS COMPLETED
- Do you have any special request to help us better serve you? If so, please explain on the back of this sheet.
- If there is a satellite dish on your roof you must schedule a time for your satellite provider to adjust the angle of your satellite dish once we reinstall the dish back on your roof. Initials_________
- Customer understands that all checks are to be made payable to **HOME GROWN ROOFING AND CONTRACTING** Initials_________
- Customer agrees to pay in full at the time of completion of each contract. The maximum retainable allowance is 10% of the original contract price. Initials_________
Property Owner Name (Print) __________________________________________________________________________ Address___________________________________________________________________________________________
Property Owner Signature_____________________________________________________Date_____________________
Phone Number________________________________________ Claim #_________________________________
Documents like this Notice To The Property Owner help us to better serve you by everyone having the important “side” information up front!